Its funny. One moment you are imploring about how your life can become a total waste in a few years' time and the very next moment, some one calls a short episode of your life inspirational.
No, its not always about reaching the stars. Life is one big ocean and every drop makes it worth the size. Don't believe that? Well, someday you will.
Like me. I did it today.
I have always been passionate about this blog that I have. Its my one way to "Take Cover" from the pressures of life. Expectations, anxiety, worry - you name it. At 18, I feel as old as 50. No, its not my fault - its just the way of life. You enjoy, you worry. 50 - 50. In some cases, you enjoy a little less because you have too much to worry. 30 - 70. Unfortunately, the latter has been the way of my life.
Why? Let's not delve into that.
Back in the month of January, completely devastated after the Pre-board results, I realized how little I had used the opportunity that I had, the window of success - was apparently closed. Far behind me. And I was left in the darkness. I had heard stories, childhood stories of how brave men take the road less traveled.
Who are you kidding?
No, I wasn't that brave. I was a simple human being. With big hopes but little measures, little ways and little to go by.
I would sleep every night, for the next three months, with just one thought in my mind.
Its DO or DIE.
And I didn't want to die. No, I had my life to live.
So what CAN you do?
Start with little things?
Yes.
Little drops make an Ocean, right?
Little drops did.
Today, I still live the euphoria of May 17th. But, I've learnt from life. I've learnt the need to move on.
Joys are like Pizzas. They stay as long as you can eat. But once you do, you have to move on.
And so it takes me to today. Happy happy early morning, I go online in Facebook. Happy happy talking to people, happy happy.
And then while I was talking to Anisha happy happy, she mentioned how my Post on the ISC Board results was 'inspirational'.
The tag of "Inspiration".
Its a heavy word. Inspirational you are, when people look up to you. It was a small statement but it made a world of difference. I've never really imagined myself to be anything like that. No, its just not me. I'm the worst inspiration you can have!
And yet.
Feels good. At times. :)
No, its not always about reaching the stars. Life is one big ocean and every drop makes it worth the size. Don't believe that? Well, someday you will.
Like me. I did it today.
I have always been passionate about this blog that I have. Its my one way to "Take Cover" from the pressures of life. Expectations, anxiety, worry - you name it. At 18, I feel as old as 50. No, its not my fault - its just the way of life. You enjoy, you worry. 50 - 50. In some cases, you enjoy a little less because you have too much to worry. 30 - 70. Unfortunately, the latter has been the way of my life.
Why? Let's not delve into that.
Back in the month of January, completely devastated after the Pre-board results, I realized how little I had used the opportunity that I had, the window of success - was apparently closed. Far behind me. And I was left in the darkness. I had heard stories, childhood stories of how brave men take the road less traveled.
Who are you kidding?
No, I wasn't that brave. I was a simple human being. With big hopes but little measures, little ways and little to go by.
I would sleep every night, for the next three months, with just one thought in my mind.
Its DO or DIE.
And I didn't want to die. No, I had my life to live.
So what CAN you do?
Start with little things?
Yes.
Little drops make an Ocean, right?
Little drops did.
Today, I still live the euphoria of May 17th. But, I've learnt from life. I've learnt the need to move on.
Joys are like Pizzas. They stay as long as you can eat. But once you do, you have to move on.
And so it takes me to today. Happy happy early morning, I go online in Facebook. Happy happy talking to people, happy happy.
And then while I was talking to Anisha happy happy, she mentioned how my Post on the ISC Board results was 'inspirational'.
The tag of "Inspiration".
Its a heavy word. Inspirational you are, when people look up to you. It was a small statement but it made a world of difference. I've never really imagined myself to be anything like that. No, its just not me. I'm the worst inspiration you can have!
And yet.
Feels good. At times. :)

How much did you get in the pre boards exactly? A meagre 85%?
ReplyDeleteHeh, no not really. Barely managed a 98.25. Topped Bengal.
ReplyDeleteI knew that; I said PRE-BOARDS!
ReplyDeleteOh.. haha! Misread! umm.. no.. 92% :-P
ReplyDeleteBut, flunked a couple of subjects! :|
You flunked some papers in pre-boards and still got 92%? Whoa....
ReplyDeleteEven assuming you have 6 subjects, how is that even possible if you get less than 50% in even one???
We had 7 subjects. Odd, I know.
ReplyDeleteI flunked Chem with 57. But in ISC we have a English + Best 3 combination thingy. I had around 92.25 with English, Physics, Maths and Computers. So, there.