I stay up at nights.
I stare at the emptiness.
I hear the sound of silence.
I feel the cramping void.
And, I like it.
The peace of mind; un-parallel.
The clarity of thought; unscathed.
The air of reassurance; unpolluted.
The brevity of expression; uninhibited.
And, I like it.
I travel with my thoughts, at large.
And seek answers to many questions.
The frictions of life slide by my comprehension.
Mocking my desperate self.
And, I like it.
For it fuels my urge.
For it gives me purpose.
For it makes me thirsty.
For it keeps me awake.
And.
I like it.
I stare at the emptiness.
I hear the sound of silence.
I feel the cramping void.
And, I like it.
The peace of mind; un-parallel.
The clarity of thought; unscathed.
The air of reassurance; unpolluted.
The brevity of expression; uninhibited.
And, I like it.
I travel with my thoughts, at large.
And seek answers to many questions.
The frictions of life slide by my comprehension.
Mocking my desperate self.
And, I like it.
For it fuels my urge.
For it gives me purpose.
For it makes me thirsty.
For it keeps me awake.
And.
I like it.

No comments:
Post a Comment