Saturday, October 10, 2009

To begin with..

If you had asked me a few months back just how much I had been into blogging, I'd have disappointed you much beyond your imagination.

But, as they say, with time, people change.

They do.

And look at me now, so much into blogging that I actually thought of having my 'own' blog! To be very honest, I took up blogging after one of my best friends had given me the idea to have a platform for sharing views, opinions and above all, to reach out to people.

I don't expect the few characters I type out here would send shock waves through the internet.. but I do believe that I may just be able to create a nichè in your hearts.

Before I begin, I'd rather like to introduce all readers to myself. I believe hearts connect when minds do.

I'm Abhisek, a typical teenager in his growing years with big dreams and bigger thoughts.

The major reason this blog has been named "Random Thoughts" is all credited to the sole reason that we all have such 'random thoughts' pouring into our minds almost everyday. We often are afraid to chase our dreams which are nothing but again certain thoughts that have cemented their positions in your hearts. We all have our thoughts, our beliefs and our views which define our individuality and chasing our thoughts fuels our course through life.

You can find me and learn more about me at my facebook account:


I hope all readers enjoy my posts and feel free to put in their thoughts and comments. This is your platform too.

2 comments:

  1. The Beginning of your Random Thoughts is as natural as rainfall …… my dear

    You have chosen the best possible way to ease your random Thoughts. And I must not forget to mention, never block your thoughts in your brain-cells …. Rather blog it here as you did this time. Let us know your philosophy of life, psychology of mind, philanthropic aptitude.

    ReplyDelete