But, on second thoughts.. life's taken a new turn. Yes, class 11 is over and whoa, it WAS fast. Little did I expect what people said could actually be true.. time would FLY by.
And, looking back at the past year, well.. things have been so random and SO uneven. True, its been a bumpy road.. but, a road worth travelling upon. It may no longer be the same, may no longer be as good or as fantastical.. but, its different. Its changed. And, change is the rule of life.
The last year in school has commenced. The very thought of life without school is scary. Its a whole different world after that. A world, where there is no mercy, no second chance. Its do or die. No longer faces which appear familiar, people, on whom you can absolutely trust.. friends, who stick by you.. more often than not.. It IS scary.
Coming back to my beloved blog, and all readers, whom I cant stop thanking for the support, new posts are on their way..!! Keep checking this section because things have taken a turn.. and the turn is good!

well this is sort of shallow so put up more stuff in it
ReplyDeletewell.. this wasn't meant to be deep. In fact, I was back to blogging after a month which kept me away from blogger. So, I sort of wanted to get back to writing ways. Not much.. but the subsequent articles should be better and "not so shallow" :D Thanks for the comment, though!
ReplyDeleteReally very nice post............
ReplyDelete