Today, 'Technology' is everywhere you look. But, beyond the millions of technological marvels, there still exist just SO much scope. Personally, I believe if I had to 'demand' a technology, it has to be a Personal Organizer.
Now, I'm pretty sure the first reaction to that would probably be .. 'Well, whats new in that?' .. But therein exactly is where my demand is. Our lives are complicated, and more so with the advent of technology. Life isn't a single-dimension-earn-and-live entity any more. With time, it just seems to grow all the more dynamic!
So what exactly is this Personal Organizer?
Don't you wish to have this small utility equipment in your hand which could do stuff for you as soon as you, well lets say, asked it to do? And, list down all tasks you would have to do? Bring up contacts, not at the touch of a button, but at the mentioning of their names! Or maybe, which could transform into a notepad and you could scribble stuff when you felt like. Or, if you don't feel like, just say it and its sensors would hear, process and note them down!
In short, a Personal Organizer which is 'your duplicate core'. An entity which is as much as you as you yourself are, only faster and of course, with a permanent memory. I'm talking of a device which is an amalgamation of your self, your cell phone and your profiles. A automated and smart system which you can talk to (only that it can't reply!) and which YOU can personalize according to YOUR personality!
What makes it unique from the already existing business phones and other electronic organizers, is its multi-dimensional usability. There's no need to type since you can, pretty much, talk to it. It's totally yours, since it comprehends just YOUR voice (and so, no X,Y,Z mishandling it). No data loss, since it stores a backup of everything within itself in a secondary storage facility. And besides, it can do all sorts of stuff a state-of-the-art cell phone of the 21st generation can do, with an Operating System which has YOU at the center.
Now, such a thing is not unrealistic, and I won't be surprised if something like this does roll out in 10 years' time.. but the objective is to increase proficiency. With something as powerful as this Dual Core of mine, I could do a hell lot! I will never forget anyone's birthday because even if I did, my smart manager wishes him/her by itself (and then notifies me about it !) I won't forget my work! .. I can sleep, but my manager will still be awake taking messages and lining up notifications from all my profiles and emails from all my accounts.
Sounds exciting?

hey voted for ur post on indiblogger... could you please vote for me as well????
ReplyDeletehttp://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=30610
Thanks !! :)
ReplyDeleteSure!