Thursday, September 09, 2010

Sometimes, all it takes is 20 minutes.. :)

The day had been pretty ordinary. Until 7 pm happened.

After an hour long discussion on VISA formalities at British Council, I was pretty much preparing to take a metro back to my place along with the others.. and blog as soon as I reached home !! But, that wasn't to be and I stayed back while the others carried on.

I was meeting her after almost a month! Within an hour's time, she came and it just couldn't get any better!! No, it wasn't a CCD this time, nor was it another movie! It was a simple foot path and we had just the 20 minutes to ourselves; 20 minutes before we said goodbye again...

But, sometimes.. all it takes is 20 minutes.

I wish there were words to express but at some levels, certain emotions and feelings are simply, inexpressible. I had no idea at the start of the day, that it would end so beautifully.

My army of words is what I humbly live for, and live by. But, my battalions are mere mortals.
Love isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment