Okay, this work happened at the suggestion of a friend. It can be best portrayed best perhaps as a sequel to "Another Day, in another world. I suggest you read 'Another Day' first, if you haven't already.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like a drop in the ocean of devotion,
I drop into the river of existence.
Like a part of the ever growing collection,
I part from the melancholic fence.
And sweetness you, you descend from the heavens,
Bring a smile upon my face,
Fill my world with your presence,
Paint my life with your grace.
You tread the soft textures of my life,
Weaving the vents of incompleteness,
Stopping to see me wonder,
At the supple touch of your benignance…
Transforming my life into a book of dreams,
You make them come true,
You walk along my hidden shadows…
And all that I see is you.
Indebted I am, to the day which met you, me;
The day which sets itself apart,
‘Cause my days haven’t been the same since,
It hasn’t been so hard.
Your thoughts beguile my inept being,
And take it to the sphere of solace;
Silently making me stare up,
And see the outlines of your bright face…
And from the depths of the passion above,
Blows a zephyr of your love;
And from the realms of my life’s cover,
I grow the passions of a lover.

This guys continues to amaze and charm, blending the beauty of poetry perfectly.
ReplyDelete